Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Mustard-Sage Glazed Chicken Thighs


This is a great quick and easy meal from Practical Paleo.  I did change the amounts of the ingredients a little, just to give it a little extra pop!  ;)

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 melted grass fed butter (I used KerryGold) or coconut oil
  • 2-3 Tbsp. grain-free mustard (check the ingredients)
  • 1 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt (Sea salt is fine too, but I love the Pink Himalayan)
  • 1 Tbsp. dried Sage
  • Black pepper to taste
  • 12 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 425.
  • Whisk first 4 ingredients together in bowl.
  • Lightly brush the back of each chicken thigh with sauce and place in baking dish.
  • Once in baking dish, I personally sprinkled a little extra salt and pepper on the chicken skins.
  • Next, brush the tops of the chickens with the remaining sauce.
  • Bake about 45 to 1 hour.  I like the skin really crisp, so I baked for an hour.  Note that I used two pans and the glass dish took longer to crisp.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please share and comment!